Stepping on Sarah

Hi, everyone. I'm just putting a toe in the water with a true story instead of fiction. The fiction will come. About Sarah...

I made male foot fetish wrestling clips on a site called Clips4Sale under the name of Victor Black. I was and am average build, handsome, it seems, and I have very shapely feet and sensual looking toes. I loved to wrestle men and women, young and old, and walk barefoot all over them on mats, in wrestling rings, using a framework of pro-wrestling or of freestyle wrestling. My feet were always hogging the glory.

I met Stella when she responded to my ad asking for men or women willing to be submissive in foot fetish vids for fifty an hour. Stella was about sixty, beautiful blonde hair, sexy feet, good looking for sixty, and very talkative. She was a writer and social media marketer and taught college-level creative writing. Sitting down with her at coffee, I remember having to describe the action.

"See, it's like bullying someone so badly that you can afford to take your time and humiliate them, and the opponent is beaten down already, so naturally you use your feet. Stand on him. Right on his FACE. When I do it to you, you'll partner with me and hold my calves and take much of my weight off your face for the five seconds I'll be actually standing on your face. It's just a lot of pressure, maybe slight discomfort?"

She laughed out loud in the cafe and nodded and said she was cool to try it and trust me. I'd shown videos of my standing on a man and a young woman. I was filming when I was 35. I'm 48 now. Great adventurous days in my sex life!

I'm kind of bold but not always, not with everyone. She was intellectual. A peer. I had to clear this with her. "The match ends with you sucking my toes and licking the soles of my feet..." Big pregnant pause. She looked like I'd just told her some outrageous story.

"Oh, my God," Sarah said, taking my hand. "What am I getting into with you, Mark? I confess, playing this role of a doormat who just gets kicked and stomped and humiliated will be something ... I think I've wanted to roleplay."

"Then, do you mind if I get creative, cram as many of my toes into your mouth during the match as I can? Wipe your saliva on your face with my foot."

She went pink in the face. She hadn't let hold of my hand. "I think this is going to be fun. I can't believe I'm going to film this," she said.

I met Sarah at the wrestling studio with a ring. We wrestled, and the first thing I opened with was an arm stretcher. I sat on the mat with her on her back, clutching her wrist in my hands, extending my feet into her side. One bare foot, ball of the foot pushing into her cheek, the other foot on her ribs, just tucked under her armpit. I pulled on her arm and pushed my feet into her. She was strong, about my height, 160lbs. I loved feeling her skin under the ball of my foot. I curled my toes around the side of her face.

I took a risk. I moved my right foot, on her ribs, up onto the side of her big breast. I dug my toes into the folds of her breast. She snapped her head to side to look at me so that when I pulled on her wrist again, I pulled her lips into the ball of my foot. I was making her kiss my foot. Amazing action captured. Her expression was precious. THIS ISN'T PART OF THE CONTRACT... was in her eyes.

But when I took my foot off her lips, she was l smiling a wicked smile. "That was unexpected! Do you have any more surprises like that coming?"

"I may, if you're okay with it. Some extra-humiliating action," I said.

We resumed our position. I wiped my foot across her lips back and forth, feeling her saliva leaving cool trails on my sole. I grabbed a her breast unabashedly this time-no creeping-and grasped her breast with my toes and dug into her big soft folds. There was something extra degrading about her breasts being natural and her being sixty. The sagginess was a joy! I loved pulling her breast around her chest as though I were shaping dough to a pizza pan.

I stood on her face several times in the match. I always enjoyed having my friend Alanis watching holding the camera. She was an affectionate loyal friend and we had made out with each others feet on camera many times. Sarah was red-faced after my feet came off her, one, the the other, sticking slightly because of the sweat on her forehead.

"You sweated on me FEET!" I barked at her. "Stick your tongue out as far as you can!"

Her breasts weren't hard exactly, but her nipples were engorged. She was having the time of her life. How lucky to meet such a giving, accommodating partner. She stuck her wide tongue out and I brushed my feet across your tongue until every pad of my toes had a scrub across her taste buds. I was so aroused to be treating an elder and a respected intellectual like this. Feeling her tongue spread cool spit on my soles.

After I pinned her by standing on her fat breasts, she groaned. I got off her chest. She smiled at me. Did something strange. She got on her knees, crawled over to me and hugged her face to my swollen cock. She rubbed her face, back and forth across my spandex shorts, against my cock, which was so hard my glans was poking up above the waistline. She felt the head of my cock against her cheek.

I was a little worried about coming in a hurry. This was so fucking hot! Hotter than with almost very young woman I ever worked with.

She took my cock out and just gobbled it down. Most women who suck just do their best to keep their teeth covered and their lips moist. That's head. Very disappointing. This woman was an artist with her mouth. I could tell by how squirmy I felt when her warm tongue hugged by toes.

She sucked, steady, not hard, not soft, but kept her tongue constantly stroking my shaft as her lips moved forward and backward. She pulled on my scrotum, which turned me on enormously. She sucked, for five minutes. I stroked her hair. Her tongue pushed the head my cock around, bullying it the way my feet had her whole body.

"I'm going to come very soon," I whispered. As I do.

She made a big "Mmm" sound and swallowed what felt like at least three big jets of come that shook me and almost made my knees buckle. And there were little ejaculations. Sarah stayed right on sucking and wrapping her tongue around the head of my cock. She looked at me on her knees, eyes full of laughter and joy and playfulness. She held my cock in her fist, took it out of her mouth, and a last couple of squirts of my come spurted onto her cheek.

She looked so hot with my come on her face. Acted like she didn't notice. She held my cock, looked me in the eye again, and snatched a dollop of come from the tip of my cock with the tip of her tongue.

"Happy?" She asked.

"Very. That was the best blowjob I've ever had."

"I'm quite experienced, and I love doing it," she said.

We went out to a patio for drinks to celebrate a really fun time together at a pub nearby the studio in the Distillery District in Toronto. While we were on the patio in the summer heat, Sarah asked me for a favour.

"What"

"Let me get forgiveness if I need it, and ask permission. Took my foot in her lap, gave it a long massage, then began to suck my toes at our table on the single row of four tables. The server passed us twice as Sarah had a mouthful of my toes.

I let her do this for about two minutes, then worried about being asked to leave, complaints, et cetera. I took my foot away from her, a line of spittle stretching from her bottom lip to my big toe.

"That's on the house," Sarah said.

Really true. Not even extraordinary when you set up business as a fetish explorer. I'll stick to sharing real experiences for a while, then get into fiction.

https://www.dobreprogramy.pl/586715,yiwilixu,Uzytkownik.html

https://hub.docker.com/u/hugovoxi

https://www.diyaudio.com/forums/members/sodogice.html

https://www.digitec.ch/de/s1/ProductRating/none-693948

https://www.galaxus.ch/de/s6/ProductRating/good-693949

https://www.doyoubuzz.com/maxwell-kissell

https://drop.com/talk/1563/what-if-there-is-a-massdrop-community-for-bikes

https://donorbox.org/eric-molesworth

https://blog.dwnews.com/post-1319823.html

https://juegosadn.eleconomista.es/social/meagan-brown/

Комментарии

Популярные сообщения из этого блога

The Eighth Warden Bk. 03 Ch. 29-30

Emma's Birthday Surprise

The Undertow Ch. 01